Board index : TeleFlow Forums : General

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 6:14 pm 

I had a problem with an application I just installed. The system stops answering <br>I look on Teleflow Monitor and all 4 ports seems busy <br>playing the welcome prompt and waiting for TT (GetTT) but <br>there were no calls. What I did was stop the TF monitor, <br>Stop TF server, Stop Dialogic card, and start all over <br>again (start Dialogic, TF server and TF monitor) and it <br>worked again. Do you have an idea of what happened and <br>how can I avoid that problem?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 6:20 pm 

This is almost certainly a hangup supervision issue. There are only a couple of possible solutions to this. <br> <br>They are: <br> <br>1) Have hangup supervision provided on those lines. (ask whoever provides them, such as the telco, about doing this) <br>2) Modify your application to have a limited number of retries on every option/menu/get tt or get tt string. (See any of the sample applications packaged with TeleFlow, and how they use MenuSet and MenuMan/InputMan for this) The idea here is that if a caller isn't entering in touch tones and interacting with the system, then they must be gone (or possibly having some difficulties with the system). Either way, the best option is to hang up yourself (in the application) to free up the line for the next caller.

Profile WWW 

Board index : TeleFlow Forums : General