PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:13 am 

hello ,

i need to know if Linksys SPA3102 compatible with teleflow ,

to answer more than 1 call in same time

thank you

Post subject: Re: Linksys SPA3102
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:56 pm 
Site Admin

I looked this device up online. It seems it connects an Internet telephone account with an analog phone line, sort of a 1-to-1 VoIP to analog gateway. Given that, I doubt that it is capable of processing more than 1 call at a time.

With regards to it's compatibility with our product, TeleFlow acts as a telecom device on any network it is connected to. If the SPA3102 were used to send a call to TeleFlow, either across the IP network, or across an analog network, I see no reason why that shouldn't work. However, we've never tested this device, so your results may vary.

If you are looking to connect the SPA3102 directly to a telephony card inside a computer running TeleFlow, then no, it will not provide the results you're looking for.

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:36 pm 

Essentially this is for mobile text messaging. Someone will send a mobile text message to our existing system. Our existing system can then send an email with the phone number either in the subject or the body of the email. The minimum functionality would then be that some system receives that email, calls the number and plays a pre-recorded message. It would eventually be required that a IVR capability be present so that instead of just hearing a message they can press numbers to navigate and so forth.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:07 pm 
Site Admin

The functionality you've described is certainly possible with TeleFlow.

As Chris pointed out, though, TeleFlow won't be able to control you Linksys SPA3102. You can connect to the PSTN with an interface card from Dialogic (http://www.dialogic.com). TeleFlow supports the CG family of boards (excluding the Compact PCI models) and the JCT family of boards (excluding the PBX integration boards and the station interface boards).

Profile WWW 

Board index : TeleFlow Forums : General