Board index : TeleFlow Forums : General

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:12 pm 

Hi, We have a project that involves connect Teleflow using Ai-Logic DT3209 card with a PBX ALCATEL A4400 through 30 channels (one E1). <br> <br>Which is the best protocol to assure best integration CAS or ISDN? <br> <br>Could we use teleflow for inbound and outbound call with one E1? <br> <br>Could I transfer a call without use bridge on Teleflow side?

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 7:57 pm 
Site Admin

ISDN is superior to CAS, so I would use it wherever possible. <br> <br>You can use TeleFlow for inbound and outbound calls with one E1. For best results, you should configure your in-bound hunting (calls from your switch to your Ai-Logix card) to be <b>least idle</b>, top down. On the TeleFlow side, setup your application so that it selects out-bound channels, least idle, bottom-up. <br> <br>I don't <b>think</b> you can transfer a call without using a bridge on the TeleFlow side with that Ai-Logix card. I could be wrong. If it is possible, you'd have to use a feature of your switch called "release link capability", sometimes known as "2B transfer". This feature goes by different names depending upon the switch manufacturer, and what part of the world you are in. To my knowledge, release-link is only available on ISDN, and only certain protocols. It is important to check with the card manufacturer to ensure that the protocol you want to use to get release-link is also supported on the card you want to use. <br> <br>On E1 circuits, that card supports the following formats: <br>- Australia Telecom (Austel ISDN TS013-1990) <br>- ETSI Euro ISDN (ETS 300 102) <br>- QSIG

Profile WWW 

Board index : TeleFlow Forums : General