Board index : TeleFlow Forums : General

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 10:58 am 

Hello, i am using the trail copy of teleflow.. <br> <br> i am in canada, i use the outgoing call fungtion of tf, <br>and the system does not detect, the sit tones (disconnect), i dont know if its a <br>fault of tf or my dialogic board, can you help me. <br>thank you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 4:25 pm 

In order to further investigate this, we need you to do the following: <br> <br>1) In your application, just after the Place Call step (on the success path), place a Record step, and record the outbound call to outbound.vox. (Set a time limit on the recording, to 3 minutes or something similarly short) <br> <br>2) In your TeleFlow Line list, set the port that places the outbound call(s) to log all events. <br> <br>Take the recording and the log file from the above, and send it to support@engenic.com. We will respond in this thread.

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 12:30 pm 

I am facing almost the same with TRANSFER DEMO-1, there is an endless loop runs for complete 150 seconds even after any one or both parties hangup then a HANG1 or 2 is written by any one of the application. I am using VFX/41-JCT-LS 4 analog ports and the country is Kuwait. I even tried to search for a Country Specfic Parameter file, but could not find one for Kuwait. Its again an hangup detection problem. Any Help?

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:31 am 

I have tried a test by pulling the telephone wire out of the Dialogic Board, Teleflow responded perfectly by jumping to Global Hangup. I think its the local telco signaling Problem?

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:25 pm 

This is likely a signalling problem: There is no voltage drop in your area to indicate that a caller has hung up the phone. <br> <br>Depending on why you aren't receiving any hang up indicators, we may have a solution upcoming for you. A new addition to TeleFlow that will be available in an upcoming release is the ability to detect for reorder tones (the tones typically heard when one caller hangs up: "beep, pause, beep, pause, etc"). You will be able to set the length of the beeps, and the pauses, to tweak how and when a hang up is detected/determined. TeleFlow may then be able to determine how and when to generate a hang up event during play and record steps, and terminate as you expect. This may sometimes take up to 30 seconds, but at least a hang will eventually occur. <br> <br>This TeleFlow release is expected to be made avaible sometime in July. (Check back on the website for release information)

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 6:30 am 

Thanks a lot, appreciate the update:)

Profile WWW 

Board index : TeleFlow Forums : General