Board index : TeleFlow Forums : General

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:10 pm 

Hi, I've installed a nms board, AG4000_E1_75_OHM, using a CAS variant protocol OPS-FX. Could I use the hookflask/placecall in this scenario to transfer a call? <br> <br>Thanks,

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:54 am 

You can't use flash hook to place calls in a digital system. You must use switching, and 1 channel of inbound, and 1 channel of outbound for a call transfer. <br> <br>See the Transfer Demo applications in TeleFlow Designer for sample code for this purpose. (In Designer, select new application, and locate Transfer Demo. Transfer Demo 2 is the preferred version, although it does require you set up a database table as per the information in the demo)

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:53 am 

Hi, I've done some test. I think I could make a succesful transfer using ops-fx protocol without bridge in teleflow side. If you like or anyone would like see how I do it, just write me and I will send you a litte descriptive document of my plataform and config files used in nms boards. <br>Thanks

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 2:10 pm 

Hi, I've done some new test. Using ops-FX protocol a can transfer a phone just using hook flash block and send TT block. <br> <br>However, if I use place call using built-in hook flahs, it doesn't happen. The app just hang. <br> <br>Also, If use place call just for make an outbound phone call to an phone station, after timeout the app goes off but the the phone station continues ringing. <br> <br>Could I send some traces and config files to someone in engenic in order see any Teleflow error or something? <br> <br>My plataform is: <br>PBX: ALCATEL OMNIPCX 4400 <br>PORTS: 1E1 (30 Channels) <br>BOARD: AG-4000 <br>PROTOCOL: OPS-FX <br> <br>Thanks,

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:20 pm 
Site Admin

If you can make the transfer happen with the Flash Hook step and the Send TT step, then use those. I see no reason to use the Place Call step. Note that the Flash Hook step allows you to change the duration of the flash, whereas the built-in flash on the Place Call step is 500 ms when using NMS hardware (the step allows you to change the duration on other hardware). <br> <br>What protocol are you using on the NMS/TeleFlow side. You should be using 'ops0'. If not, that is likely your problem. Other than that, I don't know why the phone station would continue to ring after your application times out. I suggest you try a Hangup step after the timeout of the Place Call step. This should not be necessary, but it won't cause any problems, so give it a try.

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:18 am 

Hi, the reason to use place call step is because it supervise not answer and busy states in a phone call. <br> <br>Using just Flash Hook and Send TT steps, could I do some treatments in case of phone call result in busy or not answer?

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:16 am 
Site Admin

Please indicate what protocol you have specified in your <b>TeleFlow Line List file</b>? Based on your description, it should be "<b>ops0</b>". We need to know this information before any other troubleshooting attempts can be done.

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:25 am 

Yes, it is set to ops0

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:27 am 
Site Admin

Using the Place Call step, the flash-hook duration can not be changed from 500ms. This is likely the cause of your problem. This has been an outstanding issue for some time. It may get changed in a future release of TeleFlow, but I can not make any promises. Is is possible for you to reprogram your Alcatel switch to respond to 500ms flash-hooks? <br> <br>For the Place Call timeout issue, please advise: Have you placed a Hang Up step after the No Answer ("Timeout") action step? This is required.

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:44 pm 

Hi, <br> <br>We have deployed another Teleflow using NMS boards using OPS (lineside) protocol. But this time we coul not change flash-hook duration in pbx side. <br> <br>Has enGenic modified Place Call step in Teleflow Hype to support flash-hook duration lower than 500ms?

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:37 am 
Site Admin

The new TeleFlow Hype (and Enterprise) has a revised Place Call step. Using the new TeleFlow, you should set your flash-hook duration to 0 (zero), or leave it empty. The NMS card will attempt to negotiate a "hold" of the existing, then place the 2nd call.

Profile WWW 

Board index : TeleFlow Forums : General