Board index : TeleFlow Forums : General

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:44 am 

thanks for version information, <br>i've determined that i'm running 2005.0307 <br>first question, is teleflow hype just the new version of teleflow or is it something completely different? <br>second question, what are my upgrade options? i built work arounds for some of the fixes in the newer versions, but i can deal with getting that sorted out. my only real desire is to get the basic script block to work with all the new features added to it. currently if i go into flowchart there is no alternate exit path so i have to dupicate everything to account for success or failure type flowcharts. the basic script would allow me to overcome this limitation. <br>what options do i have? <br>thanks, <br>mario

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:44 am 

RunBasic is a part of the TeleFlow Hype product as well as Enterprise. <br> <br>Your current application will be supported by it, and it also comes with additional features and functions. Once you are ready to deploy, your licenses can be converted over to Enterprise. <br> <br>Contact sales@engenic.com when you are ready for the move from TeleFlow Hype to TeleFlow Enterprise.

Profile WWW 

Board index : TeleFlow Forums : General