Board index : TeleFlow Forums : General

Post subject: About open source project and add new hardware type
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:26 am 

Hi,

I had made this question before as well another users. I already know that Teleflow open source is available for download and the compiler used is borland.

I would like to know if there is a guide or if you can guide me how to add a new hardware to teleflow?

Also, I have not downloaded yet the source code, but it include detailed instructions to compile it or a "just" click "compile and build" by default works?

Profile WWW 

Post subject: Re: About open source project and add new hardware type
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:07 am 

What piece of hardware you would like to add ?
Any progress / success on this?

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:28 am 

Hi krzysioD,

Thanks for your post.

I have not progress at all. I am still playing with the new hardware and api.

The hardware that I would like to add is a sangoma board, and if it possible digium board. Sangoma offer driver for windows and linux. Digium only offer api for linux (asterisk) but I found that freeswitch project (http://www.freeswitch.org) they develop an "driver" for windows (FreeTDM) that can be reused for other projects.

What are you doing with teleflow?

Are your trying to add new hardware into teleflow?

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:55 pm 

Thanks for reply. I have no reply from Engenic... :(
I try to make a simple voice recorder with traditional TDM telephony, there is some place on my country market for that, and i do posses some SDK API for Alcatel TDM pbx (the 4400 / OXE line) so i try to do that.

As for hardware, i'm more that eager to see a Digium's (or some clones) boards working under windows ! (i even do know some vendor personally, ie guy who has projected a TDM PCI board a clone of Digium's and now sells cards).

Only i see very, very small movement on the forum, not so many developers nor posters, so this makes me confused if teleflow is alive ?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:20 pm 
Site Admin

TeleFlow is very much alive! Engenic has been very busy with our Enterprise products. Typically, functionality trickles down from Enterprise TeleFlow to the Open Source edition. There should be an update to Open Teleflow Before this year is out.

Engenic has no plans to adopt additional manufacturer's boards. If this is something the community desires, someone else will have to take up the charge. Open TeleFlow supports Dialogic Springware analog boards and AudioCodes SmartWorks boards. Enterprise TeleFlow has support for Springware digital boards (ISDN only) and multiple protocols on NMS boards (now owned by Dialogic). We also have plans to adopt Dialogic's HMP in the future.

As for compiling, Open TeleFlow includes the project files for Microsoft Visual C++ and make (.mak) files for Borland. I'm not sure why the Borland project files are not included. I'll have to look into that. In the meantime, there is a command file, Build_TeleFlow_Suite.cmd that should compile all the projects using Borland C++ Builder (assuming it is installed).

Anyone interested in Enterprise TeleFlow and/or immediate support can contact sales@engenic.com for assistance.

Profile WWW 

Board index : TeleFlow Forums : General