Board index : TeleFlow Forums : General

Post subject: Recording telephone conversation
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:14 am 

I am using a dialogic analog card that interfaces with a PBX. If a customer chooses to speak to a staff member, I transfer the call into the PBX. My question is; can teleflow be setup to record the conversation once the call is transferred to a phone extension? Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Recording telephone conversation
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:50 am 

Yes, you can do this with TeleFlow.

You'd have to set your application up to do a supervised transfer, wherein you have one outbound line place a call to the extension, and switch the inbound caller's line in when the call is answered. The outbound line could then record the conversation. This does tie up two lines for the duration of the call.

Alternatively, Engenic has a CallCapture product (built with TeleFlow) that uses AudioCodes hardware. In this case, you would purchase a secondary system that does a physical passive tap and records all calls. You could set it up such that it records all calls on the agent extensions.

Which of these options you choose depends on how busy the system is, if you can afford to have the lines tied up for the duration of the agent call, and other application/use specific factors (like, do you want to be able to tie the initial inbound call's data to the recording) you might have.

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:57 am 

Hello, some time ago (like 2 months) i've asked an Engeric for quotation of their product - and no reply since.
Any one have build a recording app with teleflow and want to earn some money, or i need to write recorder / player app by my own?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:00 pm 

Sorry you didn't get a reply krzysioD.

Can you please contact sales@engenic.com with details of the system you are looking for?

We'll keep an eye out for your request.

Thanks!
Chris

Profile WWW 

Board index : TeleFlow Forums : General