Board index : TeleFlow Forums : TeleFlow Designer & Simulator

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 12:27 pm 

Is it possible to run the Teleflow Simulator through a Citrix connection? I have been able to setup the Citrix connection, but the server is running faster than the client. So by the time I recieve the message to enter my phone ID it has already moved on to play the "No valid entry was received message." <br> <br>Has anyone had any experience with this? Any suggestions?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 12:39 pm 

We don't generally run TFSimulator using any remote software, but here are a few possible ways I believe you could do what you are trying to: <br> <br>1) The @TIMEOUT system variable affects how long get tt steps wait for input. You could set @TIMEOUT = 10000 to have each such step wait up to 10 seconds for input. Set it up or down depending on how long you need. <br> <br>2) Use the 'Pause' button on TFSimulator, then click the 'Next' button to progress 1 step at a time through the application. This would be slow, (especially when you need to skip through numerous steps) but would allow you to have the system wait for your input. (you could enter the keys before you actually reach the Get step, while paused, for example) <br> <br>3) Set some special Wait steps, only if you are in DEBUG mode. You would have to build your own DEBUG mode. The best way to do this is to use application parameter variables. (@P1 through @P9) You could set @P1 = DEBUG, for example, and then have compare steps to check @P1 throughout your application. Any time you need your system to slow down, check if you are in debug mode, and have it wait for a few seconds. Then you can enter your keys at the Wait step, since they will be added to the touch tone buffer, and would affect the subsequent Get TT String step. <br> <br>You could also use a debug mode to determine whether or not change @TIMEOUT, so that you don't have to hard-code the change for a demo, only to change it back in production. <br> <br>I suspect option 1 is probably best, although that might depend on how you find it to work in practice.

Profile WWW 

Board index : TeleFlow Forums : TeleFlow Designer & Simulator