Board index : TeleFlow Forums : TeleFlow Designer & Simulator

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:35 am 

Record Step Silence Timeout does not seems to work at all. I had silence timout set for 5 sec, but silence timeout step was never followed. I even tried with my mic off, but could not detect silence. Its a Dialogic VFX/41JCT-LS WinXP Teleflow 2004. I will be greatfull for an answer?

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 12:33 pm 

Please do the following: Set your TAL file to "log all events" for all ports, and restart TeleFlow Server. Run another test call. Send the log with that call output in it, and the audio file created by the recording, to support@engenic.com, with a subject of "DEVNET: Record Step Silence Timeout". <br> <br>We will respond in this thread.

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:55 am 

By enabling ALL EVENTS LOG, problem has solved as I found out the system variable @RECORD_RESULT responding to NO VOICE and SPEECH STOP. I have tested it two three times and works fine, but I am left with few questions. <br>(1) Two Action Steps of RECORD STEP 1-path-followd-if-NO-INPUT-RECIVED & 2-path-followed-if-RECORD-STEP-STARTS RECORDING-SILENCE, how will they work or whats their functionality if I am using @RECORD_RESULT? <br> <br>(2) Could you kindly provide me with all possible values of @RECORD_STEP, as I could not find it in help? <br> <br>Appreciate it:)

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 4:31 pm 
Site Admin

The Record step almost always goes down the main result (Success) path to the next step. It only goes down the Timeout path if it runs out of time before the caller stops talking, or one of the other terminate conditions are reached. <br> <br>Here are all the possible results from the @RECORD_RESULT system variable: <br> <br>"SPEECH STOP" <br>Recording terminated because caller stopped talking. The setting of the "Silence TIMEOUT" property controls how long a pause in speech before this event is triggered. <br>TeleFlow proceeds down the main (Success) path. <br> <br>"NO VOICE" <br>Recording terminated because no in-coming audio was detected. The setting of the "Silence TIMEOUT" property controls how long before this event is triggered. The difference between this result and "SPEECH STOP" is that the caller never did say anything (that the card could hear). TeleFlow proceeds down the main (Success) path. Essentially, you received a successful recording of silence. <br> <br>"MAX LENGTH" <br>Recording ran out of time before caller stopped talking. This is the only true time-out that the record step reports. It is controlled by the "Maximum 1/1000 seconds recordable" setting. TeleFlow goes down the Timeout path. The rational is that the record step did not run long enough to capture all the audio spoken by the caller. The audio it did record is saved in your file. You can leave the "Maximum 1/1000 seconds recordable" setting empty to record indefinitely, until one of the other terminate conditions occurs. <br> <br>"INTERRUPTED" <br>Recording interrupted by touch-tone input. Audio captured is saved, and TeleFlow goes down the main (Success) path. The touch-tone is stored in the touch-tone queue and can be processed by later TT steps.

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 1:10 am 

Wonderful!! Appreciate the information, this would be doing a lot of GOOD :)

Profile WWW 

Board index : TeleFlow Forums : TeleFlow Designer & Simulator