Board index : TeleFlow Forums : TeleFlow Designer & Simulator

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:50 am 

I want to forward some incoming calls to be answered at a remote site. How can I accomplish this? Should I refer to Teleflow's Outbound template or the Transfer Demo template?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 4:17 pm 

It depends on your precise requirements and environment. <br> <br>If you have, for example, 12 inbound ports/channels, and want to route all calls that come into those to some other phone number, and you also have 12 outbound channels, then the TransferDemo template would probably be ideal. (in fact, for the transferring aspect of your system, TransferDemo or TransferDemo2 are likely what you will use for the call transfer portion of the system. You would have to add logic to determine when to tranfer/forward the calls you receive to the inbound application of the transfer demo examples)

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 7:03 pm 

Chris, thanks for the quick response. However, in the Transfer Demo template I don't see any place calls steps to make outbound calls. Am I missing something? With the Transfer Demo, both inbound callers and outbound called party can talk with one another?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:31 am 

The TransferDemo templates show the inbound side of a 2-application system. You need to include the inbound flowcharts (.TAM files) in your inbound application, and use them when you need to do a transfer. You then must also configure some lines for the outbound side. (Copy files from \Program Files\TeleFlow\Templates\Example\TransferDemo2 to your working directory. CalloutPool.TAP is the application that does the outbound dialling, then the two ports/channels (inbound/outbound) are switched together.

Profile WWW 

Board index : TeleFlow Forums : TeleFlow Designer & Simulator