Board index : TeleFlow Forums : TeleFlow Designer & Simulator

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:26 pm 

Im using Get TT String but I cant introduce letters. <br> <br>I used the Get Letter to capture a string but I have to dial * or # after each letter or digit. <br> <br>is it possible to get an alfanumeric string with Get TT string? <br> <br>Do you have an example of the instructions given to explain user how to introduce letters? <br> <br>thank you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:32 pm 

I forgot to tell you that Get Letter in spanish doesnt work the way it works in english. <br>In english the server "tells" you the letter or digit so you can be sure when press * or # to accept it. But in spanish it doesnt playback the letter or digit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:42 pm 

Alphanumeric entry with Get TT String is possible, depending on what is being entered. For example, if you were searching for an employee in a company by name, you could have your database store every employee's name as its touch tone equivalent. Then, when you search the database, you would have a limited number of matches based on the numbers input by the caller. <br> <br>If you end up with multiple employees, you could play back their names (assuming you have them recorded) and give the caller the ability to select the employee being sought. <br> <br>"Free form" alphanumeric entry is best accomplished through Get Letter, although this is not an easy way to get data from the caller, because it is simply too complex. <br> <br>What kind of information are you trying to get from the caller? If I know that, perhaps I can make some suggestions for ways to make this easier.

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:37 am 

Im trying to get a Vehicle Identification Number, or maybe cars plate that would be shorter. <br>The step in english plays back the number or letter the system will get, then you can dial # or * to get it, but in spanish it doesnt plays anything, is there a fix for that? <br> <br>How do you give instructions to the caller of how to user key pad to get letters? <br>could you give me an example? <br> <br>thank you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:33 pm 

The Get Letter step should be working. Please send a complete log of the Get Letter step in Spanish so we can see what is gong wrong. <br> <br>Send the log to support@engenic.com. <br> <br>We will follow-up in this thread with information on that, and the instructions you requested.

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:06 pm 

I just sent you the log files but i found the problem, theres no arroba.wav file on spanish folder <br> <br>I just create an empty file named arroba.wav and it works <br> <br>sorry about that

Board index : TeleFlow Forums : TeleFlow Designer & Simulator