Board index : TeleFlow Forums : TeleFlow Designer & Simulator

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:50 am 

Dear sir, <br>i made one simple applcation using teleflow .when i run this application on dialogic board using Tfserver.then i am able to land on ivr suppose ivr play one file to me.and i disconnect <br>before announcement completed then call is not disconnect . it continuosly show play file. i want that when subscriber hangup then port become free for anothe user and automatically application come in wait for call position .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:18 am 

There is no hang-up supervision/detection on those lines. <br> <br>IF the lines produce reorder tones when someone hangs up, you may be able to use reorder detection to overcome this. You would need to use the Set Reorder Tone step in TeleFlow, and set all of the settings to match the standard in your area or to match your PBX/lines. By default, applications have reorder detection turned on, and use the North American standard. (which you can see by putting a Set Reorder Tones step in your application and viewing the properties.) <br> <br>If reorder detection isn't possible, you will have to design your application to time out when a caller is unresponsive. So, when the caller is at a Menu step, and it goes down the Timeout path 3 times without any response from the caller, the application should hang up with a Hang Up step

Profile WWW 

Board index : TeleFlow Forums : TeleFlow Designer & Simulator