Board index : TeleFlow Forums : TeleFlow Designer & Simulator

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:10 pm 

Started with Home Answer Machine, made a copy (Apps), and tried to copy the "MemberLogin" Flowchart from the Golf Registration Application. <br> <br>Copy From: <br>D:\Teleflow\Templates\Application\Golf Registration\Registry.TAP <br> <br>Tried to copy to: <br>D:\Teleflow\Templates\Tutorial\Answer 1\Answer.TAP <br>D:\Teleflow\Templates\Examples\Outbound\Outbound.TAP <br>D:\Teleflow\Applications\Apps\Apps.TAP <br>D:\Apps\Apps.TAP <br> <br>All attempts generated this error: <br>"NOT LOCATED IN TAP" <br> <br>I tried to copy "MemberLogin" to the Steps Toolbox and copy from there - No Good. I copied D:\Apps\... to the same Root as TeleFlow - D:\TeleFlow... - No Good. <br> <br>I went to "MemberLogin" Flowchart, traced and selected the flowchart, clicked on copy, Opened application where I wanted to paste, Right clicked, and clicked on Paste. Did not work. <br> <br>I spent the weekend to no avail... What is the best way to copy Flowcharts between TAPs? Is it possible to drag and drop between the TAPs listed above? If so, how do I do it? <br> <br>Thanks for the follow up and the assistance.

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:09 pm 

.TAP files are the TeleFlow Application files, and each flowchart is stored as a .TAM file. <br> <br>If you want to copy a flowchart from one application to another, you can do so by copying the .TAM from one application's Tam directory to another. Then, open the TAP you are copying to, and add a new flowchart to it from the steps toolbox, selecting the flowchart that was copied. <br> <br> <br>For example: <br> <br>Application.TAP is in C:\App1, and Application2.TAP is in C:\App2. Both App1 and App2 have \tam subdirectories. In Application.TAP, you have a flowchart named MyFlowchart, so the file for that flowchart is named MyFlowchart.TAM. You want to have that same flowchart in Application2.TAP. In Windows explorer, copy MyFlowchart.TAM from the C:\App1\tam directory to the C:\App2\tam directory. Open Application2.TAP in TeleFlow Designer. In the screen where you add new flowcharts to your application (i.e. The TAP screen) click "Flowchart" in the steps toolbox, and place it in the flowchart space to add it to the application. Then, select MyFlowchart.TAM from the list of files in the dialog that pops up. Click "Save". Note that it does not automatically bring along voice files or Voice Script Manager script code references. <br> <br>You can also copy the CONTENTS (i.e. Steps) of a TeleFlow flowchart from one open TeleFlow application to another, just the same as you can copy steps within an application to other flowcharts in that application. Note that Start and Finish steps aren't copied when doing this. <br> <br>Finally, you can make any flowchart a template if you want to use it in many other applications. In your application's TAP screen, right click the flowchart to make into a template, and click the "Add to Templates" option. Name it whatever you wish. From that point on, the flowchart will be available from the steps toolbox in the "Templates" tab when you are in the TAP screen.

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:32 am 

Drag and Drop is now available from the Windows Explorer to TeleFlow for .Tam files. <br> <br>This update will be available in the next release of TeleFlow HYPE, due Tuesday Feb 7.

Profile WWW 

Board index : TeleFlow Forums : TeleFlow Designer & Simulator