Board index : TeleFlow Forums : TeleFlow Designer & Simulator

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:43 am 

I have lost the bottom part of a flowchart work area. <br> <br>During development, I had no problem utilizing the space near the bottom of the work area. After doing some work in other areas of the work area and then returned to the bottom of the work area, all of the steps along the bottom of the work area are off of the screen... <br> <br>Any suggestion on how to recover the missing steps and how close steps can be positioned to the botton of the work area? <br> <br>Thanks for the support..

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:37 pm 

1) This problem is fixed so that Steps wont fall off the bottom or side of the flowchart. Download and unzip the tfupdate into your TeleFlow directory, and replace files. <br> <br><a href="http://www.engenic.com/tfupdate.zip " target="_new">http://www.engenic.com/tfupdate.zip </a><br> <br>There are a number of other fixes and features that you and others have requested too. <br> <br>2)If you don't have time to download, change the Zoom level to 15%, and select and move the Steps back onto the page.

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:29 pm 

Thanks for the update. I hope the update will not affect my current application development. <br> <br>I tried the 15% Zoom with a select off of the screen but was unable to snare the missing steps. I replaced the missing steps. I did not see an option for the opposite of inserting space thinking if I remove space, the missing steps would reappear. <br> <br>Thanks for the reply...

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:45 pm 

The fix will definitely help, as it will bring the outside steps back into play.

Profile WWW 

Board index : TeleFlow Forums : TeleFlow Designer & Simulator