Board index : TeleFlow Forums : TeleFlow Designer & Simulator

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:13 am 

Hello, when I'm using several languages, I've noticed that the say step default uses for example an "and file" for english that it's not necessary for spanish, so could it be modified or it's defined as default which files must use to say an amount?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:11 pm 

That applies when I'm assigning a value to the @PROMPT system variable in the setlanguage step properties.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:06 pm 

The "Language Selection" drop-down in the Set Language step controls how prompt files for the Say step are played. <br> <br>If you choose Spanish from the list, this should change how Say plays the files it uses. Have you found examples where this doesn't work as expected, and if so, please explain in detail. (What are you trying to play, how should it play, and how does it play?)

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:12 pm 

Well, I found the solution, as you say, modifying the Language Selection for the Spanish files usage. Is there a way to change how the application takes the files? It means, for instance, if I have a file called "treinta y" which represents in Spanish the number "30" and another additional digit, could I define in the application how to use the files? In the previous example, changing one file for 2? So if I use "treinta y.wav", change it for the application uses "treinta.wav" and "y.wav" ??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:24 pm 

What version of the language dll do you have? Search the local drive for Lang_Spanish.dll, and respond here with the date modified on that file. (Also, note where it is found, and if there are multiple copies of the file) <br> <br>Could you also explain why you wish to change the way in which it plays the information?

Profile WWW 

Board index : TeleFlow Forums : TeleFlow Designer & Simulator