Board index : TeleFlow Forums : TeleFlow Designer & Simulator

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:16 pm 

I developed an application that enters into a loop indefinetely, something like this: <br>- seconds=0 <br>- while NOT_EXIST(release_file) { <br>- wait(1000) <br>- seconds=seconds+1 } <br>- Hang_up <br> <br>I set a Global Event for the hang up. When the user hangs up the application should create a file and write the variable seconds. <br> <br>The problem is that when I hang up the application continue in the loop. The simulator ran great this steps but the server is unable to catch the hang up. Could you help me with this? <br> <br>Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:25 pm 
Site Admin

Check the properties on your Wait step. Ensure the Interruptible check-box is checked, ie: the Wait step will respond to interruptions from the caller. You should also place a Clear step in your loop, otherwise a single interruption will cause every iteration of your loop to ignore the Wait step.

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:23 pm 

I checked the interruptible check-box and it still doesn't work. I have two applications connecting a call through their ports, when the first user hangs up the application should notice this and create a file that tell the other application about this event. <br> <br>I am reviewing the log files but it doesn't show the HANGUP event. Do you know what could it be? <br> <br>Thanks, <br> <br>Ronald

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:08 pm 

I am reviewing the log file, I found a warning that says: <br> <br>Warning: Dialogic driver does not support interruptable wait <br> <br>What should I do in this case?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:01 pm 

We already fixed the problem. Reviewing your example I noticed that you used an interruptible PLAY control with a pause of one second. I used this control with the pause and everything seems to be working just fine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:12 pm 
Site Admin

That is exactly what I would recommended. Glad to hear it is working for you.

Profile WWW 

Board index : TeleFlow Forums : TeleFlow Designer & Simulator