Board index : TeleFlow Forums : TeleFlow Designer & Simulator

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:48 am 

I need read and acces file XML <br> <br>Teleflow Connect Good to HTTP server thru block HTTP the Teleflow and receive good response into variable, this variable is XML content. <br>After connect with block HTTP Load, now the problem is how read this variable XML? I need read fields and records the XML variable the block XML Fetch no function, I need work the identical the Block SQL..SQL Connect, SQL Fetch...this possible?, example the Variable XML content varius records i need move into records (next record, previus record, etc.) <br>Thanks <br> <br>Cet Telecomunciaciones <br> <br>Santiago-Chile

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:16 pm 

What you are trying to do may be possible, depending on how the "records" were created in the XML document. <br> <br>In any case, you should be able to use XML Fetch to get values from nodes or their attributes. <br> <br>Here is a quick example of something you could do. <br>1) Populate variable @XML_DOC with the following: <br><?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <br><PAYMENT_AMOUNTS> <br><PAYMENT>20</PAYMENT> <br><PAYMENT>50</PAYMENT> <br></PAYMENT_AMOUNTS> <br> <br>2) Use the XML Load step to load @XML_DOC (from variable). (Set the XML handle to 1) <br> <br>3) Use XML Fetch, populating it as follows: <br>XML Handle: 1 <br>Node: PAYMENT_AMOUNTS->PAYMENT <br>Variable to receive data: @YOUR_VARIABLE <br> <br>4) Set you success path from the XML Fetch to go process the @YOUR_VARIABLE however you wish. If you go back to the same XML Fetch, you will get the second matching node. So, the first time you run it, you fetch 20, and the second time, you fetch 50. The third time, the XML Fetch step would go down the fail (bomb) path.

Profile WWW 

Board index : TeleFlow Forums : TeleFlow Designer & Simulator