Board index : TeleFlow Forums : TeleFlow Server & Monitor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 8:48 am 

We have an AiLogix LD409. <br>When I run SmartView and accept a call, we get a CallerID digit length is 21 e.g. '040619214115534369J', <br>where 5534369 is the CallerID. <br>HOWEVER in TeleFlow only three digits are received '369'. <br>Number of rings two or three gives the same result. <br>Please advise.

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:44 pm 

This might be because they don't provide "standard caller id" in that calling area. Caller ID is supposed to come in between the first and second ring, and not as digits. In some areas, caller id is simply sent as a 'burst' of digits, before the first ring. <br> <br>If you could provide us the log data - just copy it and post it here - from a call so we can see the events that occur, and the order they occur in. We may be able to help you with a workaround for the non-standard callerid.

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 12:26 pm 

There are few issues to consider: <br>1. CLI is sent between first and second rings. So the number of rings is set to 2. <br> <br>2. The CLI at our office seems to be FSK. AiLogix's SmartView shows the full CLI and the format is descibed <br>in my first DevNet query. However TF returns only three characters in the application. <br>E.g. '369' <br>I shall organise Logs and sent them on. <br> <br>3. At the customer site full CLI character string is returned by the 'Wait For Call' function. <br>Amazingly at this CO switch, they send both CLI and DID seperated by a character. <br>Therefore we get to extract the CLI quite easly and we think it is DTMF. <br>Example of CLI: '155343693335844' <br>5534369 is CLI <br>3335844 is DID <br>Logs sent to DevNet. <br>We just need the full CLI string to be retrieved from TF. Then we can manipulate it. <br> <br>I hope this helps.

Profile WWW 

Board index : TeleFlow Forums : TeleFlow Server & Monitor