Board index : TeleFlow Forums : TeleFlow Developers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:15 pm 

Hi, <br> <br>I would like to be able to have a flow which allowed the recording of the uplink and downlink audio as a stereo .wav file preferably with one channel for up the other for down. <br> <br>Is this possible ?, I am a complete newbie and trying to understand using the examples of answering machine but looks like Mono 16 bit is the only option. <br> <br>I would be using a AI-Logix LD101A when it arrives which supports an FXO and FXS interface so uncontrolled audio will be possible in both directions. <br> <br>Cheers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:12 pm 

Although (possibly, depending on the environment, wiring, etc) technically possible, TeleFlow currently supports only (as you said) 8kHz, 16-bit Mono Windows PCM Wav files. This is about as high a grade of audio as can be run across telephone networks, so "better" audio is (generally) unnecessary. <br> <br>This does mean that what you desire is not presently possible in TeleFlow, and adding something for this purpose would require custom engineering. If this is of interest, contact sales@engenic.com. Provide as much detail about the functionality desired, environment to install in, etc. as you can <br> <br>Also, TeleFlow hasn't been tested with an LD101A card, and it doesn't currently appear to be released. This is really just a point of caution, since we don't know if this will be a problem... LD cards released to-date have "just worked" when used with TeleFlow, ever since support was first verified/tested for the LD409.

Profile WWW 

Board index : TeleFlow Forums : TeleFlow Developers