Board index : TeleFlow Forums : TeleFlow Installation

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:36 pm 

Attempting to run Golf Registration as downloaded with a new installation of TeleFlow. <br> <br>Opems correctly within Designer. <br> <br>Start Simulator <br>Click on "Call In" <br>Error "Terminated abnormally" <br> <br>Log as Follows: <br> <br>Playing 'D:\TeleFlow\Templates\Application\Golf <br>Registration\Vox\Eng\Scripts\WELCOME01.Wav' <br>Jan 24 12:01:42.07: File does not exist <br> <br>File WELCOME01.Vox does exist. <br> <br>Which is correct and any suggestions on a good fix? <br> <br>Thanks in advance...

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:59 pm 

We aren't sure why, but the Vox files didn't extract properly when you ran the demo application for the first time. <br> <br>Two things to try: <br> <br>1) If you are opening the .TAP file by double-clicking it on disk directly, do this instead to open it: Open TeleFlow Designer from the Windows Programs menu. In Designer, click File, New Application, Golf Registration, Ok. Then, click the "Try it with TeleFlow Simulator" to see if that works. If it doesn't, try number 2. <br> <br>2) Download <a href="http://www.engenic.com/golfregwav.zip." target="_new">www.engenic.com/golfregwav.zip.</a> Extract the files from this directory into your D:\TeleFlow\Templates\Application\Golf <br>Registration\Vox\Eng\Scripts directory. Then try running the demo just like you have been. <br> <br> <br>The upcoming release of TeleFlow 2006 should put an end to issues like this.

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:19 pm 

Option 2 took care of it! Great work. <br>Since I also want to use Outbound as an exanple, I hit the same type of error: <br> Playing 'D:\TeleFlow\AppTemp\Vox\Eng\Scripts\PROB_TECHNICAL.Wav' <br>File does not exist <br> <br>File PROB_TECHNICAL.Vox does. <br> <br>Any suggestions on how to fix this reoccurring problem? I would like to get all examples running before I start development... <br> <br>Thanks for the support...

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:21 pm 

When I loaded the golfregwav file, it added duplicate *.Wav files to the existing *.Vox files. How may I obtain a full set of *.Wav files for the Application, Example, and Tutorial applications? <br>Thanks.

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:15 am 

In you \Program Files\TeleFlow directory is a program named "TFVoicePlayer.exe". <br> <br>Run it, click "Select Folder", and locate the \Program Files\TeleFlow directory. <br> <br>Check the "subdirectory" check boxes, so that every directory will be converted at once. Click the "Vox to Wav" button to convert all the files.

Profile WWW 

Board index : TeleFlow Forums : TeleFlow Installation