Board index : TeleFlow Forums : TeleFlow Installation

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:36 pm 

I downloaded the newest vcersion of tfhype. I then installed it after removing the previous version, deleting the Teleflow "Program Files" folder and rebooting. <br> <br>I could not open the designer (got a message "This application has failed to start because dbrtl60.bpl was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." Reinstallation did not help. <br> <br>I installed an earlier version (downloaded August 6th this year) and the designer works AOK. <br> <br>When I applied the patch file I downloaded today. I get the same error. <br> <br>When I apply the patch file I downloaded on August 23rd the designer launches without a problem. <br> <br>Please advise on how I get the most current and patched version installed and running correctly.

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:43 pm 

Thanks for the feedback, Gerald. I have an engineer testing the latest build for your issue, and we'll post a response to this post shortly.

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:12 pm 
Site Admin

The build of Teleflow that was placed on the web yesterday was missing information. There is a new build available now which will work better. <br> <br>Thank-you, Gerald, for bringing this to our attention.

Profile WWW 

Board index : TeleFlow Forums : TeleFlow Installation