Board index : TeleFlow Forums : TeleFlow Installation

Post subject: Confirmation of supports cards and OS
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:23 pm 

I want to know how I can get the Dialogic System Release 6.0 as the Intel site wants me to login to get it. I also want to confirm whether this latest release will work on Windows 2003 Server. I have been told we are now using D/4PCIUFW cards I just want to make sure that is no different then the D/4PCIUF that you say you support on the website.

Post subject: Dialogic support (part 1 of 2)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:16 pm 
Site Admin

The difference between the D/4PCIUF and the D/4PCIUFW is compliance with WEEE and ROHS, which are government initiatives started by the EU to reduce waste from electronic components. The "W" designation means the board is compatible with this legislation and distributable in the EU. It should work just fine for your application here in Canada.

TeleFlow Hype vesions 2006, or better, will work just fine under Windows 2003 Server. You also need to use the Dialogic driver for that OS, which is SR 6.0 or better. TeleFlow should work fine against SR 6.0. It has not yet been tested against "Feature Pack 1" or SR 6.1, so I recommend you stick with SR 6.0.

I have a request in with our Dialogic rep to determine the details of distribution. In the meantime, you can download the evaluation version of SR 6.0 without a user login. That will support whatever testing you need to do.

I hope this helps. We will update this thread when we've heard back from Dialogic.

Profile WWW 

Board index : TeleFlow Forums : TeleFlow Installation