Board index : TeleFlow Forums : Software Updates

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:25 am 

Important updates are available in this update pack. Notable are Designer interface improvements. Please see below for Server updates. <br> <br>We highly recommend downloading this update. <br> <br>A complete install of TeleFlow: <br> <br><a href="http://www.engenic.com/downloads.html" target="_new">TeleFlow 2006 Download</a> <br> <br>Update Pack 2 to unzip over your TeleFlow installation: <br> <br><a href="http://www.engenic.com/library/TFUpdatePack.zip" target="_new">TeleFlow Update Pack 2 Download</a> <br> <br>Coming up: The Advanced TeleFlow Tools (as listed at TeleFlowHype.com) are ready, and will be available in the upcoming TeleFlow System Installer. Watch for an update. <br> <br>Update: Skype support has been put on hold. The Skype API was unable to support enough TeleFlow functionaly to make TeleFlow Skype a viable product. We will be watching the Skype updates for the right time to continue.

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:50 pm 

I have some questions in regards to obtaining the lastest build and knowing what build you have:

1) Is there only one version of tfhype2006.exe or have multiple versions been released?
2) If there are multiple releases, how do you determine the particular build that you have?
3) Currently when you do a download of tfhype2006.exe, what build do you get?
4) This announcement of update 2 is dated jun 2006. When I download update 2, I see files as late as feb 2007. Has update 2 been updated?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:49 pm 
Site Admin

Both TFHype and its update pack have been changed since this post was made.

The "TeleFlow 2006 Download" link above will download the most current production release of TF Hype 2006. It is build number 2006.1129.

The update pack will update you from that version to 2007.0219. This version was in beta up until recently. It is ready to be promoted to a production release. We are waiting on resources here to free up to make that happen. You can safely apply it to the 2006.1129 build of TFHype. In fact, I recommend it. Check the file "TeleFlow Change Log.txt" for details about the changes in 2007.0219.

The best way to determine what version you have is to run TFSimulator: (Start -> Programs -> TeleFlow -> TeleFlow Simulator), then click "Help" on the pull-down menu, and select "About..." You should see the build number in the bottom left hand corner of the About window.

Profile WWW 

Post subject: Update Pack 2 Download
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:17 am 

How do I go about getting the Update Pack 2. When I click the link it just takes me to a more information page not to a download.

Post subject: Link to Update 2007.0219
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:52 am 
Site Admin

Sorry... Yes, the link was broken. You can get the update pack here:

http://www.engenic.com/library/TFUpdatePack0219.zip

Profile WWW 

Board index : TeleFlow Forums : Software Updates