Board index : TeleFlow Forums : Feature Suggestions

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:42 am 

As a tool in learning TeleFlow, I rely on running the sample Applications and Examples. It has been discouraging to find that the Applications and Exanples do not run as installed during setup - "Golf Registration" with wrong type sound files and "Answer Machine" unable to record a message.. <br> <br>What I'm trying to avoid is testing my application and finding errors and not knowing what caused them - me or samples. <br> <br>In order to support the quick development of new applications, I recommend the current samples be made fully operational.

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:24 pm 

We haven't heard of this being a problem before, and as such, think that the samples are "usually" fully operational. <br> <br>Having said that, it seems that something didn't function quite right for you. <br> <br>We will be releasing an updated installer for TeleFlow HYPE which will be doing things a little differently in terms of audio files. We will post an update here when that has been made available. If you are still having trouble at that time, we would recommend downloading the update in hopes it will address the problems you have experienced.

Profile WWW 

Board index : TeleFlow Forums : Feature Suggestions