Board index : TeleFlow Forums : Ai-Logix/Music Telecom Boards

Post subject: Supported cards range for record digital ext. ALU OXE PBX
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:30 pm 

Hello,
i whould like to know if the call logging software provided by engenic and NGX800 / 1600 / 2400 family cards, will log new series (Series 9, the 4019, 4029, 4039 TDM phones, connected to eUA/UAI boards in Alcatel Lucent OmniPCX Enterprise R9.1 - the latest release available).
I have opportunity to buy some cheap used card in Europe to do some test, but would like to know IF it's a chance or if it's a not supported.

Unfortunate, the engenic company haven't responded to my inquiry, and don't know if this project is worth a try.

BTW: i declare that if some kind soul will help me, i will integrate the TSAPI server (recording with CTI, CSTA phase 2) into the teleflow voice recorder project (the CallCapture3CD.zip). ( I plan to do: 1st passive on UA/TDM phone, 2nd passive one E1 trunk but with full CTI info - i.e. what agent has received the call, and start logging when calls reaches a person, not record MOH, 3rd the ALU's DR-Link (special PCM recording, you could record dect, tdm, analog on sigle digital E1/PCM interface and chose what to record !)

Maybe there is a developer that has some old, used Ai-Logix card to sell somewhere in Europe?
Also, forum looks like deserted, is this a working project? Could Engenic provide some code on a open - source based policy?

Post subject: Re: Supported cards range for record digital ext. ALU OXE PBX
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:16 pm 

Hello krzysioD
I am not expert in Ailogix boards. However, where I work, we have a product that use the same Ailogix card. NGX800/1600/2400 can decode ALU OXE/OXE extension set digital protocol (in oxe UA16/32, eUA32).

Ailogix software provides a tool where you can see all events that NGX board capture.

I dont know what can you do with Teleflow and Ailogix board

Profile WWW 

Post subject: Re: Supported cards range for record digital ext. ALU OXE PBX
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:30 pm 
Site Admin

Hi KrzysioD

Have you been dealing with a salesperson here? They should have been able to help you with your PBX support question. AudioCodes has a "PBX Support Matrix" that they make available to registered users. According to that document, OmniPCX Enterprise R6.0 is supported. That is not to say that R9.1 is not supported. It could mean that AudioCodes simply hasn't got around to testing it yet.

Can you direct me to the post/email where we didn't respond to your inquiry? It could be that you were just knocking on the wrong door. CallCapture is an Enterprise product, and so it is often ignored on our forums. You should direct your CallCapture questions to sales@engenic.com.

I hope I've helped.

Profile WWW 

Board index : TeleFlow Forums : Ai-Logix/Music Telecom Boards