Board index : TeleFlow Forums : Dialogic/Intel Boards

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 2:52 am 

Sir, <br> I am using D240-SC/2T1 dialogic board. give me suggestions and give me links are program codes if available. <br>Thanking You, <br>Sridhar Gupta

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 12:02 pm 

Can you explain in more detail what you are looking for, or attempting to accomplish?

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:30 am 

Thanking You for your response. <br> I am making a predective dialer using D/240-SC 2T1

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:33 am 

Thanking You, for your response. <br> I am making a predective dialer on D/240-SC 2T1 dialogic board. On that board i am unable to get the Hangup event.Kindly send me any information about the hangup event detection on digital dialogic boards. I am using SRS 5.1. <br>Thanking You <br>Sridhar Gupta

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 9:31 am 

What protocol are you running? You should be using ISDN, and ensure that you are using one of Dialogic's supported ISDN protocol variants. <br> <br>Hangup detection on ISDN is "automatic", so no special consideration or additional information should be required.

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:07 pm 

hi chris, <br> I got the solution. But i am not using ISDN protocols, i am using dx functions.And we are using wink T1's. Now i am getting another problem. Playing voice files. I also worked on D/41 JCT-LS analog board.On that board i am able to play voice files and record voice files. But on digital D/240SC-2T1 board i am unable to play voice files. Kindly suggest me to play voice files on digital boards.(We are Using Wink T1's) <br> <br>Thanking You <br>Sridhar Gupta

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:05 pm 

Could you provide a TeleFlow log from the call in which the Play step fails? Send the log to support@engenic.com, with a subject of "DEVNET: Hangup event detection on dialogic boards" <br> <br>Someone will respond to the issue here.

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:17 am 

Hi, <br> <br>I am using a Dialogic D/4PCI board for an IVRS application.I am having problems with clearing the firmware digit buffer,if the user enters more digits than expected.So i am getting incorrect callerid ,on the next call ie,it contains the extra entered digits of the previous calls.I am using dx_clrdigbuf() function for clearing the buffer.But its not working properly. <br>Can anyone help me regarding this, <br> <br>Thanking you, <br>Anju

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 3:15 pm 

Sorry, but the enGenic DevNet forum is for TeleFlow and enGenic-product-related issues only.

Profile WWW 

Board index : TeleFlow Forums : Dialogic/Intel Boards